This is just a short list of places I have found that have good keto options. If you are out and about and unable to make your own meal this list will help you find something. I will be updating this as I find more options.
- Buffalo Wild Wings – traditional wings with Parmesan garlic sauce, naked tenders, or hambuger with no bun.
- Five Guys – hamburger wrap or bowl with mayo, bacon, and lettuce.
- Jimmy Johns – any sandwich as an unwich/lettuce wrap.
- Wendy’s – any hamburger or chicken sandwich in a bowl.
- Applebees -steak and broccoli, ribs with no sauce, traditional wings.
- Red Robin – any hamburger as a lettuce wrap, wedge salad without onion crisps, broccoli, or side salad.
- Chipotle – salad with no rice or beans, extra meat, salsa, cheese, sour cream, lettuce, guac.
- Taco Bell – apparently you can ask for their meat as a side and they serve it in a little container.
- McDonald’s – Big Mac, no bun.
- Starbucks – Pikes Peak Roast w HWC (no classic), stevia
- Jersey Mike’s – Any sub in a tub.
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe – Chipotle Flatbread, no bread.
- Texas Roadhouse – Sirloin, green beans, and salad (no croutons). Louies/Chilis/etc. – no bun, salad instead of fries.
If you know of any places I have not added please leave me a comment.