Resources I use
I am often getting asked where I get or how to find specific products I mention in a post. I thought it would be helpful to create a list of my most recommended resources.
Please note: many of these links are affiliate links so if you purchase any of these items through the links on this page, I make a small commission that is used to help keep this blog running. I only link to products I personally use and support and if you purchase through my links, you have my most sincere thanks! You can read my full affiliate disclosure here.
I Use These Daily
Supplements I Take
Note: This list is not meant to provide medical advice. Before starting any new supplement program, check with your doctor.
|Collagen Powder||Methyl- B-12M||P|
- Molecular Hydrogen – a powerful antioxidant, and another key part of my jet lag protocol! Visit Trusii and use code “BMURPHY” (remove the quotes) to save 10% on any order!
Healthy Snacks and Groceries
- Thrive Market – Thrive Market is a membership community that uses the power of direct buying to deliver the world’s best healthy food and natural products
- Kiss My Keto – Living a keto lifestyle shouldn’t be hard. Kiss My Keto is dedicated to the ketogenic diet, using only keto friendly low carb ingredients. Get 10% OFF Site Wide using the coupon code – BLAKEMURPHY
- ButcherBox – ButcherBox delivers 100% grass-fed beef, free-range organic chicken and heritage breed pork directly to your door. Think of us as the neighborhood butcher for modern America.
- SmoothieBox – SmoothieBox is the only Super Smoothie subscription company, brought to you by the ButcherBox team. They believe in a world where everyone has access to healthy meals as Nature intended: made with thoughtfully-sourced ingredients and free from additives and added sugar, delivered to your door.
- 23andMe – direct-to-consumer genetic testing service. You order a kit online, spit in a tube, mail it in, and once ready you can explore your results online. They ran into some FDA issues a few years back and have had to limit the types of reports they share with users that provided risk factor percentages for certain conditions.
DNA Analysis Tools
- FoundMyFitness Genetics – a donation base online service that provides a methylation, APOE genotype, metabolism, statin, circadian, and longevity reports using your 23andMe results.
- Promethease – a service that generates a personal DNA report based on scientific findings from SNPedia, using data imported from other services such as 23andMe, Ancestry.com, and FamilyTreeDNA. Reports cost $5-$10.
Body Monitors and Activity Trackers
- Ōura – the Ōura smart ring is the world’s most advanced wearable for tracking sleep and recovery (it’s also my current go-to wearable).
- Fitbit – offers a line of wrist-worn fitness and sleep trackers, including the new Ionic, and GPS-enabled Surge “superwatch” (their word, not mine) tracks heart rate, steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed, active minutes, and workout summaries.
Heart Rate Variability Tracking
- Polar H7 Bluetooth Heart Rate Sensor – provides real-time heart rate data via Bluetooth, and compatible with most heart rate and heart rate variability apps (the newer, H10 model works just as well)
- HRV4Training – helps you optimize your goals and prevent overtraining by measuring your Heart Rate and Heart Rate Variability. Works with both a chest strap as well as your mobile device’s camera and flash!
- SweetBeat HRV – provides real-time monitoring using state-of-the-art sensor technology and correlates metrics like HRV, stress, heart rate, weight, steps, calories, and more.
- Swanwicksleep – Have you ever wished you had better sleep? Do you have trouble sleeping at night? Blue light is in your cell phone, TV screen, computer, bathroom and kitchen lights, alarm clock – almost everywhere. When we stare at these screens – as you may be doing now – it tricks our bodies into thinking it’s still daytime. This means we don’t produce as much melatonin. Melatonin, also known as N-acetyl-5-methoxy tryptamine, is a hormone that is produced by the pineal gland in animals and regulates sleep and wakefulness. Melatonin is also produced in plants where it functions as
a firstline of defense against oxidative stress. – Wikipedia. Which means we have trouble falling asleep, toss and turn in the night, and wake up feeling tired. So if you are looking to block blue light check them out.
- ChiliPad – It keeps your bed’s temperature just right, throughout the night (warm and cold). Sleeping cool helps you fall asleep 98.98% faster and achieve better quality sleep every single night.